Make a greater difference. The CCSA and CCSA Foundation Boards have issued a joint challenge grant that will match, dollar-for-dollar, all new or increased Annual Fund gifts between $250 and $10,000.
With your support, CCSA continues to build on its success:
- 45 CCSA seniors became the first graduating class, a 100% rate of graduation
- 84% are attending 2- or 4-year colleges
- 9+ community partnerships extend the CCSA curriculum
- more than 100 volunteers gave 1500+ hours to mentor, challenge, encourage and inspire our scholars
Are you eligible to double the impact of your gift?
The $150,000 CCSA Trustees Challenge matches new or increased non-trustee Annual Fund gifts between $250 and $10,000 from November 15, 2019 through June 30, 2020, or until matching funds run out. Eligible donors will receive recognition for their gift plus the match.
Here are some examples of how it works:
- New donors to the CCSA Annual Fund who make a $250 gift before June 30: your gift is matched and you receive recognition for a $500 gift.
- Donors who gave between July 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019 and increase their gift this year by at least $250: the increased portion of your gift (up to $10,000) will be doubled and you’ll receive recognition for that higher amount.
- Does your employer match charitable contributions? If so, the Trustees Challenge will match your personal Annual Fund gift plus corporate match, following the eligibility guidelines outlined above.