Spend a dime to give a dollar.

By giving through Pennsylvania’s Educational Improvement Tax Credit program, eligible businesses receive a state tax credit of up to 90% of their gift, and may deduct the remaining 10% on their federal return.


Chris Hanlon
Executive Director

610 859 2988

New to EITC? Apply on July 1.

Available tax credits are exhausted quickly, so first-time applicants should put in an application as near the opening date as possible.

Apply May 15
  • Businesses who have fulfilled their 2-year commitment and wish to reapply in 2019/20 to renew their 2-year commitment.
  • Businesses who are in the middle of their 2-year commitment.
Apply July 1
  • All others, including first-time applicants and those wishing to apply additionally to an existing 2-year commitment.

We’re on hand to assist you in putting together your EITC application. To get started, please contact us at: 610 859 2988, or at chanlon@ccsafoundation.org.

Save more over two years

First-time applicants may receive a tax credit equal to 75% of their annual contribution, up to a maximum of $750,000. Commit to giving for two consecutive years and receive a tax credit equal to 90% of your gifts.

Tax credits may be applied against the tax liability of a business for the tax year in which the contribution was made.

Learn more about the EITC program 

Is your business eligible?

Your company must be authorized to do business in Pennsylvania, and must be subject to certain state-level taxes.

  • Personal Income Tax
  • Capital Stock/Foreign Franchise Tax
  • Corporate Net Income Tax
  • Bank Shares Tax
  • Insurance Premium Tax (excluding surplus lines, unauthorized, domestic/foreign marine)
  • Title Insurance & Trust Company Shares Tax
  • Mutual Thrift Tax
  • Malt Beverage Tax
  • Retaliatory Fees under section 212 of the Insurance Company Law of 1921

Make a smart commitment.
Have a stronger impact.

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Upgrade Your Browser